SBR Consulting is a fast-growing specialist sales transformation and sales enablement performance consultancy based in London. We focus exclusively on the end-to-end sales journey and what it takes to make each stage a habit. We deliver practical real-world solutions and are uniquely qualified to help businesses grow due to the fact that every member of our delivery team is an Authentic Sales Practitioner.
We are looking for a Business Administrator to join our team. Reporting into the Operations Manager you will be an important part of the team working closely with the Sales Consultants, Finance Director and MDs to ensure we are as effective and efficient as possible. This role offers scope to progress within the business This role is for anyone passionate about Operations and wants to jump start their career. You will support all aspects of the business.
Competencies & Skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Take ownership of role and demonstrate ability to work autonomously
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- A knowledge of Salesforce (CRM) advantageous.
Joining as a bright, organised and enthusiastic Administrator who uses their initiative with tasks. Expect to be involved with managing the day to day administrative support needs, including:
- Collating client training support material for consultants
- Marketing support, including sending out e-marketing campaigns and social media around this, preparing marketing packs for client meetings.
- Organising travel for staff – flights and hotels – national and international and preparing itineraries.
- Using a variety of software packages – MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Using customer relationship management systems to maintain internal databases (no previous experience needed, training provided).
- Assisting with event organisation.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery, equipment supplies and any other procurement.
- Keeping diaries and arranging meetings.
- Greet all visitors to the organisation ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Prepare meeting rooms and in-house training and ensure refreshments are set up before meetings and tidied up afterwards.
- Preparing documents for meetings & taking minutes.
- Support the financial controller with accounting and invoicing (training provided).
- Maintaining the internal cloud filing system.
- Assist with management of post and its distribution and courier bookings.
- Any other appropriate duties as they arise.