20 years IT Managed Services and communications industry sales leadership experience; delivering tangible business results across national, international and global businesses.
With strong leadership and transformational skills, well versed at creating, developing and managing high performing teams, and having responsibilities for up to 100 personnel and revenues of $370m.
Competencies include: sales transformation and improving business performance, leadership, national and international sales – both high value solution sales and transactional, talent development, channels, enterprise and SME, cloud transformations (public and private), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), unified communications, telecoms, business productivity solutions, consulting and IT services.
- Track record in effectively deploying and implementing transformational sales strategies to effect business growth (VzB, Claranet)
- Experience in managing Sales Organisations of up to 100 people both in the UK and Globally, both direct and through matrix managed structures (ATT, VzB)
- Experience in bringing together disparate acquisitive organisations and building a single cohesive sales infrastructure and culture (VzB, Claranet)
- Positioning high value business solutions at all levels within the Direct (SME, Corporate, Enterprise), Indirect (Channel and System Integrators) and Carrier marketplace (Various)
- Successful revenue growth across multiple business disciplines:
- EMEA start-up ($0m – $6m – Jetstream)
- New regional territory ($1m – $90m – AT&T)
- Growth business ($250m- $370m – Verizon Business; $187m – $214m – Intermec; Claranet £70m – £100m)