Send us an email for more information.
Why do I need a Sales Playbook?
In our experience, due to the historical lack of rigour and foundations across most sales functions, organisations find it hard to scale their sales teams effectively. Creating a Sales Playbook would provide structure and clarity for what is required to execute the sales strategy effectively.
What are the primary deliverables?
- A defined sales process including activities at each stage linked to the buyer’s journey
- The roles and responsibilities of individuals involved in the sales process
- Identification of the customer buying cycles, outlining approaches to the relevant buying personas
- Identification of ideal client characteristics and profiles
- Key messaging around the unique value proposition of your offering
- Core competencies and leadership framework for effective management
- Sales Guide – frameworks that ensure the right skills are being developed across the firm
What are the expected benefits?
- Business sustainability and scalability
- Improved ramp-up time of new recruits
- Internal engagement and mindset shift through workshops
- Continuity of approach and language across the business
- Increase in efficiency (productivity) and effectiveness through a clearly defined process
- Improvement of sales performance through the use of a leadership tool
How would we build a sales playbook?
- Workshops with key stakeholders and influencers
- Follow up sessions with playbook ambassadors and relevant individuals
- Continuous feedback and co-creation
- Documenting of current best practice and success stories
- Adoption and refinement of relevant existing material to fit into processes, structure and methodology
- Launch and handover to the team and the internally elected ambassador
Back to Our Services.